Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: The Pool Calculator App

1. Back To Top    #1

The Pool Calculator App

I am interested in downloading the pool calculator app for my iphone but when I search for it, I can't tell which one is the official pool calculator app. When i click the application link on the www.poolcalculator.com site it says not available in the U.S. store.
    10,000 gallon
    Viking Freeform Fiberglass Inground Pool. FNS Plus DE Filter Pentair Challenger .75hp pump

NC KANSAS44

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: The Pool Calculator App

The correct app store link is http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pool-...412876581?mt=8.

The link on their web site has been wrong for quite a while now.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Jason, is this still as good as the one here? Remember reading on here that after PSI took it over it started going downhill and they weren't supporting/updating the app? Also the reviews on iTunes is terrible? Is that because the reviewers are not up with the TFP way?
    40'x19' IG Diamond Brite 29K 4' Waterfall/Dive Rock FNS60 DE Inteliflo VS 2hp Whisperflo pumps Aqualogic(P4) SWG TF100 Tester

Pool School, Pool Calculator,TFTestKits,

4. Back To Top    #4

The iPhone version out now has one bug, but it is a fairly annoying bug: it forgets all of your personal settings fairly regularly. Other than that, it is better than the web version is several very small ways. The only real disadvantage of the iPhone version compared to the web version is that you can't see everything on one screen on the iPhone version.

My guess on the negative reviews is they are related to the total lack of support and the failure to fix the one obvious bug even after a significantly long time.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

search app store for the pool calculator by psiflow.

I downloaded it on my itouch and works very well. it is so fast to use and once you select csi it will temporarily save your readings.

only wish they had done an android version as I'm switching over to a samsung galaxy note. I don't want to carry two devices around with me.

6. Back To Top    #6

Re: Re: The Pool Calculator App

Quote Originally Posted by Aquatica
    only wish they had done an android version as I'm switching over to a samsung galaxy note. I don't want to carry two devices around with me.
    Check out SimplePool for Android. So far, no loss of data!

My review is here: viewtopic.php?p=342150#p342150

Rob B
    My $100 pool finally died after 6 years.
    Totally got our monies worth!
    Butterfly made me do it...