Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Waterfeatures

1. Back To Top    #1
    Gilbert AZ

Let's see your homemade waterfeatures. I just redid mine. I still have a bit more to do but it works.
    Pics here,
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

2. Back To Top    #2
    South Carolina
    Great pix, Meatloaf. You, and so many others on this site, have lots and lots of talent to be able to create all that!

My fav pic is still the 'festive' tree
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Okay that's pretty awesome. more details how did you do it? I have had the PB plub for a Waterfeature but he wouldn't do much for my small budget and I thought about doing some EXACTLY like what you have done. I wanted to have a decent and have thought about different ways to elevate it with stone. Good work! Anyone one else do somethig like this? What about lighting it? I thought about getting the fiber decent and later adding the illuminator.