New Intex pool

Mar 28, 2012
OK 3 years 3 Intex pool. Live in Miami Fla and the sun ruins the ring. Any idea of how to keep my pool for
more than a year. It should be delivered today and set up tomorrow. Know the cover but with the heat
the cover has stuck to the ring.

Help

Nancy
Miami Gardens Fla

I agree with CSimpson. If it were me, I would take the pool back if possible and get the ultraframe instead. It may cost a little more, but you will have it longer and save money not having to replace every year. I have an 18x48 metal frame, and it is going on 8 years old. It is still in great shape. I have replaced the pump and ordered a few extra parts along the way just for upkeep, (like hoses and clips) but it still looks great and I will be using it again this summer! I have definitely got my money's worth out of this pool, and when it is time for an upgrade, I am sure that I will buy a bigger ultraframe next time. They were not making them when I bought mine years ago. Good luck to you.

i'm on my 3rd year with my 16x48 intex with no problems especially since i added my intex sand filter. next door neighbor is on his 6th year and a neighbor one street over is on his 6-7 years. there are more intex users in my neighborhood but the last 2 are using the blue frame and still going strong! frame pools are the way to go for sure! :wink:

Coastal Carolina are you leaving your pool up year round or disassembling for storage? I am on third Intex metal frame and I get three years maximum, but I leave them up year round. Just upgraded to the new 26' x 52" Ultra frame from Wal Mart. I hope to get more than 3 years out of it. Also planning on thru wall skimmer. Wall skimmers are the pits.....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.