distance from pool to house?

Mar 6, 2008
im getting ready to install an 18" agp and i want to know what is the minimum distance from the house i can install it. my back yard is not very big and the closest i can install is the edge of the pool being about 7 feet away from the house. is that good enough or do i need to go further?? i wouldnt mind further out so i can get maxium sun but dealing with a steep slope is already bad enough. with the pool being about 7' from the house, ill get about 7 hours of sunlight before the house starts blocking it. the pool will be mostly facing east and a little to the south, with the house on the west side.

ok i think i can find a way to put it about 16 ft away from the house. ill have to put up my deck first and see where i can work the pool into it. the end of the deck will be about 16' away from the house. i just want a general rule of how far away from the house it should be. if not, it will be at least 6-8 ft away. it is an 18' wide 52" deep pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.