So I've been fighting an algae problem for a couple of weeks now. As you know, part of the process includes cleaning my filter. I noticed some yellow spots on my filter, figured they were from some algae growth.
I figured keeping my pool at shock levels would eventually kill that as well. So I sprayed the filters as clean as I could put everything back together & continued the process.
Well, I've had to clean my filters three times in this two week period & the yellow spots haven't cleared up much if at all.
The kicker though, that picture was taken yesterday. Last night was the first time I passed the overnight test (even though my water is still a bit cloudy).
So, what do you think? Is that algae growing on my filter or is something else going on?