2 speed pump good price

Hi Jason, Can you recommend a similar pump for a run about 40'? I have an above ground so that's fine. My pump is running but it will not pressure up and move water. I moved the rod/shaft with a wrench so I know it's not stuck. I'm interested in the 3/4 2 speed because I'm running a 2hp now and figured I might as well change it out.

Actually, the Dynamo is a fairly good pump for an above ground pool with longer than normal plumbing runs. Compared to other above ground pumps, the Dynamo works better with long plumbing runs than most others. In ground pumps are usually "low head" pumps, designed to move water when there is relatively little resistance to flow. In-ground pumps are usually "high head" pumps, designed to push water against a lot of resistance. The Dynamo is actually a "medium head" pump, which is good for more flow resistance than the typical above ground pump, but not as good at high flow resistance as an in-ground pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.