Need new hot tub cover!

Aug 4, 2010
Need a new hot tub cover and lift for a 2006 Sundance Optima in Ontario, Canada. Any reccomendations? Good brands to use? Sites to visit? I can have it shipped to the UPS store in the States and pick up if pricing is better.

Thanks
Styx

Ouch, those things aren't cheap. We tried a generic replacement the first time we needed a new cover (after I accidentally leaned the original Sundance cover against the hot air conditioner....don't do that! lol) but we were never really satisfied with the fit. Then someone sat on the cover and broke it so we ended up getting a replacement cover from Sundance right from our spa store. Much happier now and very protective of it! :)

In the swim has been a pretty reliable, inexpensive source for pool/spa stuff for me. I always check eBay and Amazon to get an idea of prices there too though. If its a seller with lots of good feedback, I don't hesitate to buy from there. I just ordered a cover lifter from an eBay vendor actually. Fantastic deal, and I have the confidence of thousands of others who left positive feedback; much of which was for the exact product I bought.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.