Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need new hot tub cover!

1. Back To Top    #1

Need new hot tub cover!

Need a new hot tub cover and lift for a 2006 Sundance Optima in Ontario, Canada. Any reccomendations? Good brands to use? Sites to visit? I can have it shipped to the UPS store in the States and pick up if pricing is better.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need new hot tub cover!

I bought one from in the swim. Have had it for about a year I think i paid 349. Works great no issues.
    16 x 32 Inground Vinyl 21000, 2 returns, 1 skimmer, 1 main drain. Raypak Heater, Crystal Flo Sand Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Ouch, those things aren't cheap. We tried a generic replacement the first time we needed a new cover (after I accidentally leaned the original Sundance cover against the hot air conditioner....don't do that! lol) but we were never really satisfied with the fit. Then someone sat on the cover and broke it so we ended up getting a replacement cover from Sundance right from our spa store. Much happier now and very protective of it!
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

4. Back To Top    #4

Need new hot tub cover!

In the swim has been a pretty reliable, inexpensive source for pool/spa stuff for me. I always check eBay and Amazon to get an idea of prices there too though. If its a seller with lots of good feedback, I don't hesitate to buy from there. I just ordered a cover lifter from an eBay vendor actually. Fantastic deal, and I have the confidence of thousands of others who left positive feedback; much of which was for the exact product I bought.
    1) In-Ground pool with vinyl liner
    - ~25,000 gallons
    - Sand Filter
    - 1 HP pump
    - BBB method working perfectly since 2010
    2) Four Winds Honolulu Spa
    - ~450 gallons
    - 3 step bromine

5. Back To Top    #5

Ordered one from "Hot Tub Works" online about a month ago. Had a good experience from start to finish. No damage in shipping either.

6. Back To Top    #6

I have had luck with Spa Depot. They also called me to talk to me about my order when they had a question. They didn't try to sell me more and saved me a little money.
    19,000 vinyl pool, solar heat, .75 hp tristar, 48 sq ft de filter

7. Back To Top    #7

Powder Springs, GA

Second on Spadepot. I used them for mine back in November, $350 shipped. emailed and called me with questions because my spa is not in their database. Very courteous and professional. Highly recommend them.

25.5 K, 16 X 34 Inground w/Vinyl Liner
    Pentair 1Hp Challenger Pump
    Pentair Triton II TR60 Sand Filter

Sunvalley/Dynasty "Teton" Spa
    6 Person Rounded Edge Rectangular
    375 Gallon