Should I be worried?

Mar 27, 2012
My hot tub is drained as I was going to clean it last weekend while we had some nice weather, however as usual ran out of time. It is going down to 20 tonight but will be back to 40 tomorrow. Should I be worried about my lines or anything else freezing in that amount of time?

Sounds like there could be some risk if there is water left in the lines.

Any chance you have a tarp you could make a tent over it with ... and maybe put a light bulb in it to generate some heat?

I can't do that practically right now, wind blown like crazy & I just got done with 15hr day,so I prob not doin too much. Thinking about fillin it up, set my alarm for a hr or so, then turnin it on ( pump,heater) until tomorrow, as I don't think it will be below freezing again. Any thoughts on that? Thanks for any advice

The wind makes the freezing problem worse. I did not consider the fact it would be possible to quickly fill it ... that may be the best route ... to get it running.

Just make sure you wake up :smile:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.