And the final decision....

Feb 20, 2012
SE Pennsylvania
First, let me thank you all for your fabulous advice. In the month or so since I've been a member, your input has helped us go from settling for an above ground pool (not that there is anything wrong with an AGP, but it wasn't what we wanted), to a vinyl liner in-ground installed by a reputable but very traditional local pool builder to a sweet gunite for which the contract will be signed shortly :party:. Throughout our decision making process we knew we wanted a high quality, energy efficient, SWG pool that would turn our drab backyard into an oasis. Who would have thought that in 2012 that would be such a challenge? In any case, after much research, we finally fell upon Monogram Pools through a Google search. We have planned a 24-25k gallon gunite with a quartz finish, Intellichlor SWG, variable speed Pentair pump, 500 sq. foot cartridge filter, Intellichem automation, LED lights and so much more! We are super excited, and can't wait to share our build with you all :wave:

although biased, I'd like to add that you sure made an excellent choice!!! Looking forward to working with you guys...and installing all those energy efficient sweep 90's, extra floor returns, the ez touch automation, and maybe even some of that signature Monogram Pebble tile that the big ragu showed pictures of over on his thread.

Permits are getting submitted today!

2timePSULion said:
First, let me thank you all for your fabulous advice. In the month or so since I've been a member, your input has helped us go from settling for an above ground pool (not that there is anything wrong with an AGP, but it wasn't what we wanted), to a vinyl liner in-ground installed by a reputable but very traditional local pool builder to a sweet gunite for which the contract will be signed shortly :party:. Throughout our decision making process we knew we wanted a high quality, energy efficient, SWG pool that would turn our drab backyard into an oasis. Who would have thought that in 2012 that would be such a challenge? In any case, after much research, we finally fell upon Monogram Pools through a Google search. We have planned a 24-25k gallon gunite with a quartz finish, Intellichlor SWG, variable speed Pentair pump, 500 sq. foot cartridge filter, Intellichem automation, LED lights and so much more! We are super excited, and can't wait to share our build with you all :wave:

Congratulations. You'll love the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.