Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: And the final decision....

1. Back To Top    #1

And the final decision....

First, let me thank you all for your fabulous advice. In the month or so since I've been a member, your input has helped us go from settling for an above ground pool (not that there is anything wrong with an AGP, but it wasn't what we wanted), to a vinyl liner in-ground installed by a reputable but very traditional local pool builder to a sweet gunite for which the contract will be signed shortly . Throughout our decision making process we knew we wanted a high quality, energy efficient, SWG pool that would turn our drab backyard into an oasis. Who would have thought that in 2012 that would be such a challenge? In any case, after much research, we finally fell upon Monogram Pools through a Google search. We have planned a 24-25k gallon gunite with a quartz finish, Intellichlor SWG, variable speed Pentair pump, 500 sq. foot cartridge filter, Intellichem automation, LED lights and so much more! We are super excited, and can't wait to share our build with you all
    24-25k gallon gunite with a quartz finish, Intellichlor SWG, variable speed Pentair pump, 500 sq. foot cartridge filter, Intellichem automation, LED lights and so much more!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: And the final decision....

Congratulations! We love pictures!
    18x36 Vinyl In-ground w/roman ends 27,400G, Hayward 3/4hp with 300# sand filter. Hayward heat pump heater

Pool School
    Pool Calculator
    Test Kits

3. Back To Top    #3

although biased, I'd like to add that you sure made an excellent choice!!! Looking forward to working with you guys...and installing all those energy efficient sweep 90's, extra floor returns, the ez touch automation, and maybe even some of that signature Monogram Pebble tile that the big ragu showed pictures of over on his thread.

Permits are getting submitted today!
    Owner of Monogram Custom Pools in NE PA. My Personal Pool - 1000sf gunite pebble pool with 1500 gallon spa/grotto and 500 gallon outdoor spa; Pentair i9 Intellitouch with i10x expansion panel. Screenlogic 2/iPhone
    Intelloflo SVRS main pump, 6 whisperflow pumps 2hp to 3hp, Intellichem system, ic60 salt water cell, Sta rite 400k btu heater, Pentair 120k btu heat pump

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by 2timePSULion
    First, let me thank you all for your fabulous advice. In the month or so since I've been a member, your input has helped us go from settling for an above ground pool (not that there is anything wrong with an AGP, but it wasn't what we wanted), to a vinyl liner in-ground installed by a reputable but very traditional local pool builder to a sweet gunite for which the contract will be signed shortly . Throughout our decision making process we knew we wanted a high quality, energy efficient, SWG pool that would turn our drab backyard into an oasis. Who would have thought that in 2012 that would be such a challenge? In any case, after much research, we finally fell upon Monogram Pools through a Google search. We have planned a 24-25k gallon gunite with a quartz finish, Intellichlor SWG, variable speed Pentair pump, 500 sq. foot cartridge filter, Intellichem automation, LED lights and so much more! We are super excited, and can't wait to share our build with you all
    Congratulations. You'll love the pool.
    23K Gunite IG Pool
    Waterway Crystal Water SVL56 Pump/1.5HP AO Smith Motor
    Hayward Star-Clear Plus Cartridge Filter C17502
    Aquarite 40k SWG
    Polaris 360