Thank you!

acaciolo

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 15, 2008
Northest PA - Lehigh Valley
Hey TFP,

Just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you. As a pool builder here in PA, we've tried to always build our pools better than the other guys. Sweep 90 elbows...oversized pipe..variable speed pumps...salt water chlorination...borates, etc.

But not too many other builders in our area subscribe to our "build it better philosophy." So sometimes, I really have to educate my customers as to what is the right way to build and maintain a pool....a way that doesn't need loads of expensive chemicals or other hassles. Well, tonight, a super nice couple who just signed up with us to build a pool gave me one of the big reasons they chose us:

Everything we "preached" was in agreement with what she read on troublefree pool. (and the fact that they saw my posts here helped also.)

so anyway...just a big thanks to all of you for helping show people the right way to build and maintain a pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.