Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thank you!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Northest PA - Lehigh Valley

Thank you!

Hey TFP,

Just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you. As a pool builder here in PA, we've tried to always build our pools better than the other guys. Sweep 90 elbows...oversized pipe..variable speed pumps...salt water chlorination...borates, etc.

But not too many other builders in our area subscribe to our "build it better philosophy." So sometimes, I really have to educate my customers as to what is the right way to build and maintain a pool....a way that doesn't need loads of expensive chemicals or other hassles. Well, tonight, a super nice couple who just signed up with us to build a pool gave me one of the big reasons they chose us:

Everything we "preached" was in agreement with what she read on troublefree pool. (and the fact that they saw my posts here helped also.)

so anyway...just a big thanks to all of you for helping show people the right way to build and maintain a pool!
    42,000 gallon gunite pebble pool with 1500 gallon spa/grotto and 500 gallon outdoor spa; Pentair i9 Intellitouch with i10x expansion panel. Controlled by Screenlogic 2/iPhone
    Intelloflo SVRS main pump, 6 whisperflow pumps 2hp to 3hp, Intellichem auto pH and ORP system, ic60 salt water cell, Sta rite 400k btu max e therm heater, Pentair 120k btu heat pump
    Monogram Custom Pools

2. Back To Top    #2

Flower Mound, TX

Re: Thank you!

10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Re: Thank you!

Congrates Mr Caciolo.