What should I do?

Rich75

Mar 8, 2012
Hello :wave: I am a third-year pool owner I stay in Oklahoma City
The pool is 34,000 gallon with a single speed pump the pool is outdoors with some shade from around 8 to 10 The temperature in OKC can be Brutal last year we tapped out at 118 degrees and the humidity is crazy just getting tired of Dealing with the chlorine hassles. I would like to switch from chlorine to a SWG with a inline Del Total eclipse 4 Ozoner If I were to go with SWG which Brands would you recommend
I would like to have some other opinions on this matter if anyone can help it Thanks

Rich,

I can't recommend a specific brand but be sure you get one with enough capacity. If you have a 20k pool, get an SWG rated around 30k or so, etc.

Secondly, just making sure you know an SWG is still chlorine....just a different vehicle to get it into your pool

Last, I really hope you do some more reading on here and ditch the ozonator. It is essentially worthless in an outdoor pool.

A SWG is a great way to go, but I would avoid the ozone system. Ozone adds very little value unless you constantly have 10+ people swimming.

CompuPool is a good low end system. AquaRite is a good mid range unit. And AutoPilot is a very nice high end unit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.