skimmer help please

siebo

Aug 21, 2010
Leipsic, Ohio
I need some help with pool skimmer. Got my pool 2yrs ago, used. Need help on identifying what type, brand skimmer I have because I need a skimmer basket. Would like help on getting right fitting basket. Thinking about adding second skimmer and/or replacing old skimmer with new updated skimmer and add skimmer arm to improve cleaning ability. Would like ideas on second skimmer, like what kind what brand and good easy set up? also I am kind of partial to the idea of floating skimmer. Thanks for any and all ideas.

The Pool Skim gets good reviews and you don't have to add any plumbing to install it.

As for your other problem it would help to have either pics or numbers off the existing skimmer. Both pics and numbers would be even better.

searched high and low for model numbers and model name. Searched internet for a look alike and ordered a basket by measurement and the basket fit but it only aloud water to filter right in the center where pipe connection is and would plug easily. Will try to post picture tonite.

I believe I found my skimmer model which is a Heritage stand thru-the-wall 12600 skimmer. Now all I need is to find where to buy skimmer basket for it. It seems to be only sold by Walmart, and of course you can't get any specs on skimmer or basket. Would be a get help if someone could PLEASE help me locate the right basket or measurements for a basket so I can check it out and try to buy. Have bought 2 baskets already that don't work right. Bought missing weri door last year and had to modify slightly but it works.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.