Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help with Pool Identification

1. Back To Top    #1

Help with Pool Identification

We purchased a used above ground pool. The owner said that all the parts were there, naturally when we got it home it is missing a few parts. We need to know the manufacturer of the pool before we can order the parts. It is a 21 foot round all steel frame pool. The pool wall is 52 and 1/2 inches high. I am attaching a picture of the pool wall. The wall was standing upside down, so I have flipped the picture to make it correct.

Any help that you can provide will be appreciated.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Clearwater, FL.

Re: Help with Pool Identification

Hi AllyGator and welcome to TFP!

I did the same thing, bought a used pool off Craigs list and found out what pool it was by searching the Swin N Play web parts to find out which one I had for needing replacement parts.
    I don't know if your pool wall pattern is a giveaway to someone who has the same one?
    I found out that by matching up the base plates and top covers that mine ended up being a 'Princeton' and ordered parts online and came in a week later. (great online buying experience from swim n play)

It's possible that you might want to take pic's of some of the parts like top caps and plate brackets, post them here and someone will recognize the brand.

Try looking at some of the parts here and see if any of them match up?

Swim n Play 21' round, expandable 72" liner, 6FT deep center, buried 14", 12,750 Gallons
    Waterway 1HP-2 speed with 22" Sand filter
    TF-100 test kit
    Thanks to TFP my pool is perfect all the time :party:
    I now suffer from Sparklypoolitis! :whoot:
    I am a Platinum contributor because I want everyone who comes here to Trouble Free Pool to have the same success that I enjoy with my pool and family.

3. Back To Top    #3

Here are some more pictures. I hope someone will be able to help. Thanks everyone.[attachment=0:yons7n2s]pool top ledge.jpg[/attachment:yons7n2s][attachment=1:yons7n2s]ledge cap cover.jpg[/attachment:yons7n2s][attachment=2:yons7n2s]ledge cap cover underside.jpg[/attachment:yons7n2s]

4. Back To Top    #4

More pictures. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide. [attachment=0:b76dmqj1]skimmer.jpg[/attachment:b76dmqj1][attachment=1:b76dmqj1]skimmer top.jpg[/attachment:b76dmqj1][attachment=2:b76dmqj1]post with ledge cap cover.jpg[/attachment:b76dmqj1]