Bleach Prices 2012

I just picked up a case of 4 gallons of "Liquid Shock" for $9.95 and Mills Fleet Farm. Looks like they are already getting ready to clearance but I think with the warmer temps this year, they may re-stock but we will see...

Free chlorine for the asking

I have two coupons for 4 - 1 gal jugs of HASA chlorine that came with my HASA liquidator. I believe there is a deposit required, but the chlorine is free. The problem is that there is not a HASA dealer within 500 miles of where I live and they are worthless to me. I will give them away to the first two people that ask and live in one of the following cities.
Saugus, CA
Pittsburg, CA
Eloy, AZ
Longview, WA
Dallas, TX

Those are the cities listed on the coupon where dealers are located. Just PM me your name and address and I'll mail the coupon to you.

My bottles say HASA on them and I am in the Sacramento area. I just got them from my somewhat local LPS.

Looking at the HASA site, my local dealers get deliveries from the Pittsburg facility. Based on there map, we must be the end of the line for their delivery driver. We are close enough for a day trip but A busy loop for a driver.

I just bought a generic brand 8.25% bleach at Home Depot in Houston, TX for $2.99 for 3.78Qt (121 FL OZ). I have no idea if this is a good price, the Clorox next to it was quite a bit more. I am going to do some more research.

mrsfish said:
I just bought a generic brand 8.25% bleach at Home Depot in Houston, TX for $2.99 for 3.78Qt (121 FL OZ). I have no idea if this is a good price, the Clorox next to it was quite a bit more. I am going to do some more research.

That's pretty much the regular price for generic bleach at most places in Houston (Walmart, etc). If you have a Sam's Club membership you can get a 3 pack of the same stuff (Clorox brand) for $8.

BTW - probably best to post in the 2013 edition of this thread. Also note the google doc linked in that thread:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... fdHc#gid=0

csn said:
mrsfish said:

That's pretty much the regular price for generic bleach at most places in Houston (Walmart, etc). If you have a Sam's Club membership you can get a 3 pack of the same stuff (Clorox brand) for $8.
yeah...2.99/(121*0.0825)= $0.30/oz NaClO not a great price.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Loaded up at Costco a few weeks ago( 3 182's for $9.49) got 5 cases! Lady at the counter asked what I was doing with all that bleach, I said cleaning up a little BLOOD SPILL! She didn't say a word after that!
Think that's bad, I told them I was making that Meth with it...Then I laughed my rear off, they did too..after I told them it was for cleaning my pool. Oh, and from then on they always remembered me and were very friendly !

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.