Newbie.. just bought a house with an indoor pool

Mar 25, 2012
Hi I just bought a place with an indoor pool that uses Bromine .. I ave always had an outdoor pool first on chlorine and then salt water.. so am looking for tips on care and general information with regards to an indoor pool using Bromine.. this pool also has a Dry-o-tron dehumidification/heating system ... We have to replace the liner for this pool and i am wondering if we should convert it to a saltwater pool
Any suggestions are welcome
thanks

Some of the simplicity of using a SWG is lost indoors, so it isn't instantly clear which approach is best. Outdoors it is difficult to run the SWG too much, as sunlight will burn off excess chlorine. Because of that the SWG percentage can be set anywhere near right and everything works. Indoors, you need to test regularly and be constantly adjusting the SWG percentage to prevent FC from going too high. Still, even with that I would prefer a SWG.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.