Email report from The Pool Calculator?

Aquatica

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 26, 2010
Nassau, Bahamas
loving this app but was wondering if there was a way to email a report from this Pool Calculator app? or is there an app that can do this?

I should have got this app a long time ago it's already saving me time. now if I can also email reports while I'm servicing pools I'd be able to take Saturdays off. :shock:

What type of phone/tablet are you running? There is an app for iphone and an app for android ... although they are from different developers and slightly different than the website version.

Although I guess I do not know if either of those allow you to email the reports.

I have an ipod touch and searched the apple app store for "The Pool Calculator" and found it. The apps by pSiFlow works on itouch/ipads/iphones etc don't think it will work with android. btw the app is way better than the online version. simple and very easy and quick to use.

from pSiFlow site I found Insta-LINK who have a subscription based service which can email reports. I've emailed them asking if their calculator is like pSiFlow's and if their recommendations are like TFP's if not I won't bother. I'm in 100% agreement with TFP recommendations.

Unfortunately they never made the "poolcalculator" for android. However, there is an android app that is supposed pretty good developed by someone here on the forums ... I have not yet played with it ... not sure if it has the ability to email either.

I could see email being a pretty useful tool if you are in the pool business to send to clients weekly.

jblauert said:
However, there is an android app that is supposed pretty good developed by someone here on the forums ... I have not yet played with it ... not sure if it has the ability to email either
Simplepool in the playstore (google market). I have only used the free version and it does not have email capabilities afaik. Not sure about the pro version, but I am not seeing anything online suggesting it does email.

linen said:
jblauert said:
However, there is an android app that is supposed pretty good developed by someone here on the forums ... I have not yet played with it ... not sure if it has the ability to email either
Simplepool in the playstore (google market). I have only used the free version and it does not have email capabilities afaik. Not sure about the pro version, but I am not seeing anything online suggesting it does email.

Thanks. Is it just me or is Play Store the worst possible name? How does that make more sense than market :?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.