Pollen has turned my clear pool green HELP

All testing results are where they need to be I checked it earlier. The pollen pods are dropping like rain the last few days and we have a record high on pollen this year. I can't run the pump unless I am home to which I have been doing and I am only gone a few hours in the am and a few in the PM. I am running on average 8-10hrs a day. ...I can't run it at night because the basket has to be cleaned out about every 30mins to keep from snapping another basket. I am not joking when I say the million oak trees in our yard are dropping like mad. When you go outside to clean the basket and top of the water your hair is covered in pods.

I went through the same thing last year here in north Alabama. Even if your numbers are right on target you will have to shock. I think I would wait until the pollen and oak worms finish falling, otherwise you will be wasting bleach and fighting a losing battle.

We just had several huge oaks cut down Friday. I'm not taking my cover off until all of the limbs and debris have been cleaned up and the pollen gets washed away. I'm hoping I can open it in about 2 weeks.

P.S. Telling us "All testing results are where they need to be I checked it earlier" doesn't really help. We're numbers types here and really, really want to see the numbers.

pH
FC
CC
TA
CH
CYA

It helps us figure out where you are, as far as the balance goes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.