...just wanted to say the best pool skimmer for round AGP

MEEKS

Jul 17, 2011
NE AL
not selling this product, wish I invented it! this skimmer is the best piece of cleaning equipment we have purchased so far.
Just adjust the return to send the water around the pool and this thing catches almost everything, you do have to clean it out but it keeps tons of debris out of the skimmer and reduces manual skimming tremendously. Should have seen it last fall, full of leaves but the pool wasn't! I think we bought on ebay but should be at pool stores, online etc.... just love this! Along with the automatic cleaner!

Attachments

• 678A0655.JPG
    678A0655.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 462
Re: ...just wanted to say the best pool skimmer for round AG

I'm sure it works well. Last (my first) year, I used something similar - a fishing catch net (with telescopic handle), attached to the deck with some spare pipe. I had two of them - one close to the edge and the other a bit further out. Worked well as an interim measure until closure, when I invested in a mesh cover supported by elastic bungee cords - no need to clean anything out then, the leaves just blew off.

Re: ...just wanted to say the best pool skimmer for round AG

Interesting. So it's basically a leaf rake attached with a wire and velcro? I have a PoolSkim but may have to try rigging something like this to see how it compares.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.