Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: aqua leader pool liner before 2005

1. Back To Top    #1

aqua leader pool liner before 2005

i was told that i need to custom order a liner for my 21 foot aqua leader pool .they said that the liner was metric before 2005 and a regular 21 ft liner j bead wont fit?? i measured the pool and it is 20 ft 11 in across 52 deep. any suggestions to save me about 300 bucks?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Sault Ontario

Re: aqua leader pool liner before 2005

who is "they", you measured 1 inch off of 21 feet, that's nothing.
    The liner has a good degree of stretch so a few inches isn't a big deal.
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list

3. Back To Top    #3

aqua leader pool liner before 2005

Call tridium (sp?)
    Tridium purchased aqua leader and then wilbar purchased tridium or something like that
    Give them a call and they will be able to answer your questions, they will be able to tell you if a standard liner will work, that way your not guessing
    You can also email them from aqualeader's web site
    18' x 33' Aqua leader AGP (~19k gal) w/hayward swimpro voyager cartridge filter and 2hp hayward pump.
    8 Gal LQ, hayward heater.

4. Back To Top    #4

New Caney, Texas

Welcome to the forum monnty97!
    18' x 42" Intex (4786 Gal @ 80% capacity) Intex 8110 SWCG, 2000 GPH cartridge filter.
    Full Sun, Well Water, Borates at approx. 50
    TFTestKit-100--The Pool Calculator--Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Can anyone tell me what happened on this post? I also need a liner for a 21' round 52" high Aqua Leader pool and my local pool company told me I need to order a special liner also. Wondering if I really need to or not? Thanks