What is the quality of this pool

The pictures look good, but you won't be able to tell til you see it in person. No telling how old those pictures are. How does the price compare to a new 24' above ground package?

I always like looking at what else is in the picture or around an object a seller is trying to sell. You can tell a lot by the surrounding areas, if it is clean, manacured lawns, washed vehichles etc...

I would take the drive on this one and see what kind of deal you can swing if you like it. Remember if someone wants to sell there pool then they really will play ball if someone shows up to look at it.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to drive out and check it in person. Come prepared to pick it up /buy it for a deal maybe $1600. They want $2000. It's the right size and it does come with a solar heater. I'll need to buy a liner and solar blanket.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.