Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: What is the quality of this pool

1. Back To Top    #1

What is the quality of this pool

Can someone tell me what the quality of this pool is from having a look at the photos in this add. I would have a look at it myself but I'm not too sure what to look for. It is also an 1.5 hour drive so I'm wondering if it's worth the drive.

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sel ... Z356651144

Thanks
    18x33 Oval AGP. Unibead liner, Compupool CPSC 36 SWG, 1.5 HP Hayward, 200 lb sand filter, wedding cake steps, TFT 100, Pool Rover Jr. Liner pad and foam cove.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: What is the quality of this pool

The pictures look good, but you won't be able to tell til you see it in person. No telling how old those pictures are. How does the price compare to a new 24' above ground package?
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

I always like looking at what else is in the picture or around an object a seller is trying to sell. You can tell a lot by the surrounding areas, if it is clean, manacured lawns, washed vehichles etc...

I would take the drive on this one and see what kind of deal you can swing if you like it. Remember if someone wants to sell there pool then they really will play ball if someone shows up to look at it.
    Dough Boy 12' x 24' Oval
    Wedding Cake Steps
    1500 SF Timber Tech Composite Decking

Video of my pool and retaining wall....Above Ground Pool Ideas - YouTube

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

What is the quality of this pool

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to drive out and check it in person. Come prepared to pick it up /buy it for a deal maybe $1600. They want $2000. It's the right size and it does come with a solar heater. I'll need to buy a liner and solar blanket.
    18x33 Oval AGP. Unibead liner, Compupool CPSC 36 SWG, 1.5 HP Hayward, 200 lb sand filter, wedding cake steps, TFT 100, Pool Rover Jr. Liner pad and foam cove.