painting a concrete pool

Feb 7, 2012
i`m in southern mexico and have a 6 year old concrete pool.15x5x1.5 meters.when it was built they told me they where using marmolina inthe paint.this is apparently a crushed marble product that is suppose to last for ever.i didn`t think so.anyway it needs to be repainted probably within the next year.is there such a product that will extend the life of the paint job?thanks

I know you can use a epoxy paint designed for pools, etc but like someone already mentioned you will have to re paint it after a couple years or so and I can tell you when one of our relatives did their pool it wasn't cheap!

6 or 7 years is pretty good for a paint job. Maybe your pool builder has discovered the secret to pool painting and you might be happy having the PB repaint.

If plaster isn't an option and you don't want to repaint, what about tiling the pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.