LifeTime Supporter
Feb 26, 2012
Lancaster, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I am in the process of selecting the liner for my new pool build, and I am intrigued by the CABO RUSTICO TILE w/RUSTICO FLOOR pattern - but I don't know how it will look once installed. We are going with a lagoon shape, and I am leaning towards a more light green/aqua color for my water. I know the beige colors will help me to achieve this, but I have come across the Cabo Rustico pattern with it's golds and greens and am really interested in seeing what it looks like under water before making a decision.

If anyone has this pattern installed, can you please post a pic? Thank you.

I hope I have done this correctly. I am attaching a photo of the liner that I posted about. Does anyone know what color this would make the water look? [attachment=0:yv9ooyr2]Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 12.01.56 AM.png[/attachment:yv9ooyr2]

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 12.01.56 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 12.01.56 AM.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 204
Thank you - I've seen the tan/beige ones and those do make the water a light green color (and those liners are my first choice). This Rustico liner actually has dark green/emerald colors in them. I just can't find what the water will look like. If tan makes the water look green, what color does green/emerald make the water look like? That is my dilemma!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.