Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Cabo Rustico pool liner?

1. Back To Top    #1

Cabo Rustico pool liner?

I am in the process of selecting the liner for my new pool build, and I am intrigued by the CABO RUSTICO TILE w/RUSTICO FLOOR pattern - but I don't know how it will look once installed. We are going with a lagoon shape, and I am leaning towards a more light green/aqua color for my water. I know the beige colors will help me to achieve this, but I have come across the Cabo Rustico pattern with it's golds and greens and am really interested in seeing what it looks like under water before making a decision.

If anyone has this pattern installed, can you please post a pic? Thank you.
    16 x 32 vinyl In-ground Lagoon; Shallow pool 3' to 5'; Buddy Seat; IntelliBrite 5g LED; Pool Pilor Digital SWG, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 320; Pentair Intelliflo VS + SVRS; Pentair Sand Shark. My Construction Thread - Spring 2012

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Cabo Rustico pool liner?

I hope I have done this correctly. I am attaching a photo of the liner that I posted about. Does anyone know what color this would make the water look? [attachment=0:yv9ooyr2]Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 12.01.56 AM.png[/attachment:yv9ooyr2]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    16 x 32 vinyl In-ground Lagoon; Shallow pool 3' to 5'; Buddy Seat; IntelliBrite 5g LED; Pool Pilor Digital SWG, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 320; Pentair Intelliflo VS + SVRS; Pentair Sand Shark. My Construction Thread - Spring 2012

3. Back To Top    #3

Do a search for 'Tan Liner' and I think there's a pic of the water with one installed.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you - I've seen the tan/beige ones and those do make the water a light green color (and those liners are my first choice). This Rustico liner actually has dark green/emerald colors in them. I just can't find what the water will look like. If tan makes the water look green, what color does green/emerald make the water look like? That is my dilemma!

5. Back To Top    #5

Sorry, mine's blue so I'm not much help. Maybe someone will see this that can provide some insight.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit