1970's-80's Doughboy/Lomart pool, looking for parts

tonon

Mar 14, 2012
I'm looking for parts for this pool. There is a sticker on the wall that says Doughboy, but the frame looks like an older version of the Lomart 'Sierra Pines' or 'Grey Mist'. The wall was replaced around 1982 and I'm not sure if its the same as the original. But if anyone has either a wall like this or frame parts like these that they're getting rid of, please let me know, I'll take them.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/wan/2902606606.html (I'd post the pictures on here, but don't know how, sorry)

Thank You

I would check with the guys at www.poolandspawarehouse.com. If you email them at their "Contact Us" email and explain what you are looking for, they might be able to help you. We have a longstanding relationship with the company here at TFP. Having purchased from them in the past, they have always been able to find the needed parts.

I am sorry to say that I have not seen that particular model before. That doesn't mean much though. If you are looking for someone who has seen it, here would be the place to go.

Doughboy is the only pool company with the elongated skimmer opening, correct? And I've heard that usually you have to stick with the same brand when replacing the wall, otherwise it might not fit. And Lomart is a division of Doughboy, correct? So I'd imagine this pool is a Lomart Doughboy combination.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.