Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Spa water leaking into pool. Actuator issue?

1. Back To Top    #1

Spa water leaking into pool. Actuator issue?

Ok I replaced the check value but spa water is leaking down to the pool level each night. Could the be an issue with the Jandy valve actuator? I notice the other night when in the spa with it on that I was getting a little bit of flow out of my pool sunshelf bubblers and that the level in the spa was going down slightly. Jandy valve acuators are moving and lining up correctly, could it be something inside? Is replacement needed? Pool was built in 2006. Thank you.
    18k free form IG w/spa (4 jets), Paramount in floor cleaning system, Starite system 3 filter, Jandy 2hp ePump, Sta-Rite SR400LP Maxi-therm propane heater, Jandy aquapure/apurem 1400 SWCG, Jandy automation PS4 w/PDA, IntelliBrite 120v 5-G LED pool & spa lights, 2" piping and (3)4x12 (5)4x10 Fafco Sunsaver Solar Panels.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Spa water leaking into pool. Actuator issue?

Pull the actuator off and try it manually. That will let you know...

Chris
    http://www.circledspecialties.com

44,000 IG Salt Pool - Pentair VF, Quad 100, Polaris 280, IC60, 400 Mater Temp

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Spa water leaking into pool. Actuator issue?

Pulled and set to manual but still leaking into spa. When the pump turned off last night the spa went down quickly and I could see water coming up from the sun shelf bubblers.
    18k free form IG w/spa (4 jets), Paramount in floor cleaning system, Starite system 3 filter, Jandy 2hp ePump, Sta-Rite SR400LP Maxi-therm propane heater, Jandy aquapure/apurem 1400 SWCG, Jandy automation PS4 w/PDA, IntelliBrite 120v 5-G LED pool & spa lights, 2" piping and (3)4x12 (5)4x10 Fafco Sunsaver Solar Panels.