Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Avatar Image

1. Back To Top    #1

I'm having trouble loading an image for my avatar? 6kb is the maximum size? Isn't that really, really small? I'm trying to use software to resize the image but can't get it smaller then 12kb?

The image i'm trying to create as my Avatar is attached to this post. THANKS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    13k gallon IG gunite pool
    Jandy 2 speed pump
    Jandy cartridge filter
    Stenner Pump and tank

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Avatar Image

Here ya go.
    (DIY):16K Gal 20X30 rectangular IG Gunite, w/spa, CCP 520 filter,2 Pentair VS pumps, 400KBTU Pentair gas heater, Heat Pump for cooling, **update5.25.2013** added an intellichem with acid pump that will control existing SWG. My Build Thread Here

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank You!

But with the file that you gave I still get a message saying it is too big?
    Jandy 2 speed pump
    Jandy cartridge filter
    Stenner Pump and tank

4. Back To Top    #4

Thats what I get for trying to cut it too close.

Try this one.
    (DIY):16K Gal 20X30 rectangular IG Gunite, w/spa, CCP 520 filter,2 Pentair VS pumps, 400KBTU Pentair gas heater, Heat Pump for cooling, **update5.25.2013** added an intellichem with acid pump that will control existing SWG. My Build Thread Here

5. Back To Top    #5

Perfect! Thank You!

For future knowledge - how are you resizing the image without making it grainy?
    I tried using picresize.com and couldn't go small enough.
    Jandy 2 speed pump
    Jandy cartridge filter
    Stenner Pump and tank

6. Back To Top    #6

Apple preview with quality on high.

7. Back To Top    #7

Apple!!? Give back your avatar.
    Aaron
    [ Vogue Vectra 24' AG | Hard plumb: Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 1HP 2-speed, 27" sand filter & Pentair MiniMax 100 NG | Taylor K-2006 | Central IL ]
    Powered by: TFP, PoolMath & TFTestkits

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Speedo
    Apple!!? Give back your avatar.

9. Back To Top    #9

Oh, so we have some fanboys for other OS in here?

BANHAMMER ACTIVATED!

10. Back To Top    #10

Actually I just wanted to make a joke

To be honest on a daily basis I use windows the most, but I do enjoy learning other OSes.
    Aaron
    [ Vogue Vectra 24' AG | Hard plumb: Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 1HP 2-speed, 27" sand filter & Pentair MiniMax 100 NG | Taylor K-2006 | Central IL ]