Looking for Austin, TX area contractor for redoing pool deck

Jun 28, 2011
I have a pool that has cool deck around it. It is probably over 20 years old and my husband and I would like to redo the surface. Obviously, there is concrete under the cool deck. I like the look of stained concrete, so that's problaby where we are leaning. I am looking for some recommendations for some contractors in the Austin, TX area. We are actually in Round Rock. Anyone have a recommendation? Thank you!

Re: Looking for Austin, TX area contractor for redoing pool

Without pix, I can't tell what type of pool you have. You may be able to just scrape the old off and apply an acrylic topping or you might need to do an actual deck change and that may involve a new coping, especially if you have a liner.

If you can, please post a pic or a link to a pic. I personally use photobucket by pasting the 4th code option found when hovering over the pic. Two windows/tabs are needed for this.

Scott

Re: Looking for Austin, TX area contractor for redoing pool

emdemd77 said:
I have a pool that has cool deck around it. It is probably over 20 years old and my husband and I would like to redo the surface. Obviously, there is concrete under the cool deck. I like the look of stained concrete, so that's problaby where we are leaning. I am looking for some recommendations for some contractors in the Austin, TX area. We are actually in Round Rock. Anyone have a recommendation? Thank you!

Hey there - did you ever find someone in Austin to re-do your deck? I am looking for someone in Austin.

Thanks,
David

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.