Savannah Berry update :)

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Okay, so once again, it's been awhile since I've posted on TFP. :cool: So glad to see the site continuing to thrive more than ever with Dave and Jason!

Anyway, I thought you all might like a quick update on my daughter Savannah Berry and her music career. I know a number of you have been watching her videos since 2007; those that I have posted here, or on her YouTube page. If so, you you may be as shocked as I have been to watch her develop vocally and as an artist. She recently finished recording her first CD of original music. She either wrote or co-wrote every song and got to work with some of Nashville's hottest songwriters. Her CD is about to be pressed and will be out later this summer. :-D Her website may have appeared dormant while she was writing and recording but she's actually been busier than ever! Her site, www.SavannahBerryMusic.com will be re-launching in a matter of days with a new look, new music, new content, etc. Hope that doesn't sound too much like advertising... just really excited about everything that's been happening / about to happen and eager to share it with you all. :cheers:

So, here are a couple of her most recent videos if you want to see / hear for yourself. :)

[youtube:2plof3o3]bfFOJl2EmUs[/youtube:2plof3o3] [youtube:2plof3o3]_NyxwaRxG_o[/youtube:2plof3o3]

Seems like a long time coming but Savannah's first CD of ORIGINAL MUSIC is almost complete! Actually about to start the pressing process. :)

For those who are interested, you can catch a video of Savannah talking about the project and what's coming next, and how to pre-order the cd here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135 ... o-launch-h

Thanks!
Sean

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
SeanB said:
If any of you live near or will be in the Nashville area next week (May 23) and would like to attend Savannah's showcase, send me a PM. I know a guy. :cool:
Would love to, but its quite the commute from CA! I wish her the best of luck!!! :party:

Ok, so it's been awhile since the last "Savannah Berry update" on TFP! lol. If you have been following my daughter on her fb page, http://www.facebook.com/savannahberrymusic, you may have already seen the announcement yesterday but if not, I'm happy to say that she has auditioned for NBC's The Voice! I hope all my friends on TFP can tune in on March 25th to see how she did!

And, if you need a music fix, here's her newest YouTube video (feel free to share!):

[youtube:1a0i7m4b]qDr8_LnzYoE[/youtube:1a0i7m4b]

Hey Sean/Savannah,

Good Morning! I hadn't been to Savannah's website for a while so I went there about 3 days ago (I think) and apparently missed the big news.

For those of you somewhat new to the forum, SeanB is the founder of TFP from 2007 and gave up his TFP commitment to spend time assisting his daughter, Savannah, with her singing career.

A lot of us have been following her since she was about 14 and she is a young lady with a ton of talent and a fantastic work ethic. Her website is testimony to that so check it out.

My fervent prayer is that Sean will never try to sing along. :shock:

duraleigh said:
Hey Sean/Savannah,

Good Morning! I hadn't been to Savannah's website for a while so I went there about 3 days ago (I think) and apparently missed the big news.

For those of you somewhat new to the forum, SeanB is the founder of TFP from 2007 and gave up his TFP commitment to spend time assisting his daughter, Savannah, with her singing career.

A lot of us have been following her since she was about 14 and she is a young lady with a ton of talent and a fantastic work ethic. Her website is testimony to that so check it out.

My fervent prayer is that Sean will never try to sing along. :shock:

Thanks Dave and AMEN to your prayer! She definitely did not get her singing abilities from me or her mom. lol. Big news just went public yesterday afternoon so you are right on time. Her website is actually about to get a face-lift. Check back later today or tomorrow and see what you think.

Congratulations Savannah! Can't wait to watch the Voice n tell my hubby, I KNOW HER!!! :mrgreen:

Sean,

I watched last night but didn't see Savannah. I thought I saw a glimpse of her in the intro, she looked very happy? Do you think they will show her audition tonight? Thanks and good luck to Savannah!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.