Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Savannah Berry update :)

1. Back To Top    #1

Savannah Berry update :)

Okay, so once again, it's been awhile since I've posted on TFP. So glad to see the site continuing to thrive more than ever with Dave and Jason!

Anyway, I thought you all might like a quick update on my daughter Savannah Berry and her music career. I know a number of you have been watching her videos since 2007; those that I have posted here, or on her YouTube page. If so, you you may be as shocked as I have been to watch her develop vocally and as an artist. She recently finished recording her first CD of original music. She either wrote or co-wrote every song and got to work with some of Nashville's hottest songwriters. Her CD is about to be pressed and will be out later this summer. Her website may have appeared dormant while she was writing and recording but she's actually been busier than ever! Her site, www.SavannahBerryMusic.com will be re-launching in a matter of days with a new look, new music, new content, etc. Hope that doesn't sound too much like advertising... just really excited about everything that's been happening / about to happen and eager to share it with you all.

So, here are a couple of her most recent videos if you want to see / hear for yourself.

[youtube:2plof3o3]bfFOJl2EmUs[/youtube:2plof3o3] [youtube:2plof3o3]_NyxwaRxG_o[/youtube:2plof3o3]
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Savannah Berry update :)

Awesome Sean!!! And, of course, we anxiously await the availability of her CD. Keep us updated. She is truly special!

3. Back To Top    #3

That's a special lady you have there. We're as proud of her as you are! Thanks for keeping us updated.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Seems like a long time coming but Savannah's first CD of ORIGINAL MUSIC is almost complete! Actually about to start the pressing process.

For those who are interested, you can catch a video of Savannah talking about the project and what's coming next, and how to pre-order the cd here:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135 ... o-launch-h

Thanks!
    Sean
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

What a voice! I think she has a bright future in the music industry!

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Just saw an update on Facebook pop up about Savannah Berry's new single, so I checked it out. Good stuff!

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks blakej....glad you liked it!

Did you see the new music video that goes with the song? It's her first "official" music video!

[youtube:11w1w5le]tAHKBQJzlKs[/youtube:11w1w5le]
    TFP Founder

8. Back To Top    #8

Savannah, you rock girl!

Hey Sean
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

9. Back To Top    #9

In the Industry

Yeah, saw the video on Facebook! That is a GREAT video...very impressive production quality. And of course, excellent talent involved!

10. Back To Top    #10

In the Industry

I JUST SAW Kickstarter update for Savannah! She needs to raise another $670 by TONIGHT (already raised $9,360)!

She is SO CLOSE to funding for her album! I am going to donate right now, and encourage all of you to do the same!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135 ... h?ref=live

11. Back To Top    #11

Article in the Houston Chronicle: http://www.chron.com/life/article/Sa...ts-3557625.php
    [center:1kpalu48]Helpful Links: Pool School | CYA/Chlorine Chart | Pool Calculator[/center:1kpalu48]

12. Back To Top    #12

In the Industry

Very cool article! Thank you for sharing!

13. Back To Top    #13

Ohm_Boy, you beat me to it! lol

If any of you live near or will be in the Nashville area next week (May 23) and would like to attend Savannah's showcase, send me a PM. I know a guy.
    TFP Founder

14. Back To Top    #14

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by SeanB
    If any of you live near or will be in the Nashville area next week (May 23) and would like to attend Savannah's showcase, send me a PM. I know a guy.
    Would love to, but its quite the commute from CA! I wish her the best of luck!!!

15. Back To Top    #15

Ok, so it's been awhile since the last "Savannah Berry update" on TFP! lol. If you have been following my daughter on her fb page, http://www.facebook.com/savannahberrymusic, you may have already seen the announcement yesterday but if not, I'm happy to say that she has auditioned for NBC's The Voice! I hope all my friends on TFP can tune in on March 25th to see how she did!

And, if you need a music fix, here's her newest YouTube video (feel free to share!):

[youtube:1a0i7m4b]qDr8_LnzYoE[/youtube:1a0i7m4b]
    TFP Founder

16. Back To Top    #16

In the Industry

Hey Sean/Savannah,

Good Morning! I hadn't been to Savannah's website for a while so I went there about 3 days ago (I think) and apparently missed the big news.

For those of you somewhat new to the forum, SeanB is the founder of TFP from 2007 and gave up his TFP commitment to spend time assisting his daughter, Savannah, with her singing career.

A lot of us have been following her since she was about 14 and she is a young lady with a ton of talent and a fantastic work ethic. Her website is testimony to that so check it out.

My fervent prayer is that Sean will never try to sing along.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

17. Back To Top    #17

Quote Originally Posted by duraleigh
    Hey Sean/Savannah,

Good Morning! I hadn't been to Savannah's website for a while so I went there about 3 days ago (I think) and apparently missed the big news.

For those of you somewhat new to the forum, SeanB is the founder of TFP from 2007 and gave up his TFP commitment to spend time assisting his daughter, Savannah, with her singing career.

A lot of us have been following her since she was about 14 and she is a young lady with a ton of talent and a fantastic work ethic. Her website is testimony to that so check it out.

My fervent prayer is that Sean will never try to sing along.
    Thanks Dave and AMEN to your prayer! She definitely did not get her singing abilities from me or her mom. lol. Big news just went public yesterday afternoon so you are right on time. Her website is actually about to get a face-lift. Check back later today or tomorrow and see what you think.
    TFP Founder

18. Back To Top    #18

Congratulations Savannah! Can't wait to watch the Voice n tell my hubby, I KNOW HER!!!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

19. Back To Top    #19

Sean,

I watched last night but didn't see Savannah. I thought I saw a glimpse of her in the intro, she looked very happy? Do you think they will show her audition tonight? Thanks and good luck to Savannah!
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process

20. Back To Top    #20

Amazing job tonight!! Good luck to her! She is adorable and so very talented. We will be rooting for her!

16 x 32 vinyl In-ground Lagoon; Shallow pool 3' to 5'; Buddy Seat; IntelliBrite 5g LED; Pool Pilor Digital SWG, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 320; Pentair Intelliflo VS + SVRS; Pentair Sand Shark. My Construction Thread - Spring 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast