Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lamotte test kits

1. Back To Top    #1

Lamotte test kits

Hi,
    Noticed that lamotte has a fas-dpd kit 7022 out and I know lamotte is pretty well known by wanted to check here before I buy?
    Is this a good kit?
    Also noticed that Taylor has a couple of different model # kits available, is one better than the other?
    Thanks in advance!
    I am loving this weather, march and looking into pool supplies, that's awsome for living in Indiana
    18' x 33' Aqua leader AGP (~19k gal) w/hayward swimpro voyager cartridge filter and 2hp hayward pump.
    8 Gal LQ, hayward heater.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lamotte test kits

Looks like the 7022 is a good kit. In Taylor you'll want the K-2006. Be sure that they don't sell you the K-2005 and tell you it's the same because it's not.

Having said all that, your best deal is the TF-100 from tftestkits. It has the chems you use the most in the quantities you'll need, and it's a good deal. The best deal if you ask me.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Lamotte test kits

Thanks!
    I think I will get the tf100 xl that's seems like a good price, just under 80 for the xl
    18' x 33' Aqua leader AGP (~19k gal) w/hayward swimpro voyager cartridge filter and 2hp hayward pump.
    8 Gal LQ, hayward heater.

4. Back To Top    #4

That is a good deal. It contains all the tests you'll need. You should also consider the Speedstir. It's well worth the cost in time and effort saved.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

I second the speed stir and TF100
    13,000 Plaster IG Pool approx
    Hayward C5030 Cart Filter
    Emerson 1081 EB653 1.0 HP 1.40 S.F. 3450 RPM
    Pool Calculator, Pool School, TF Test Kits