Yes, Just in time for spring and summer!

supertune

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 3, 2011
Clearwater, FL.
Yes, Just in time for spring and summer!

Just got an email from TFTestkits.net this weekend.
Just ordered mine.... :whoot:
What a bargain! Thanks Dave and Meg!
Chuck

Good morning!

TFTestkits is having our very first sale ever! Many, many hundreds of you have ordered our premier swimming pool test kit.....the TF-100.

By now, a lot of your chemistry may be gone or almost gone, a little too old to be reliable (2+ years?), or simply it may be time to start with brand new, fresh reagents for EVERY test in your kit and, essentially, get a brand new kit at a great price.

The TF-100 Complete Refill Set

Sold separately, these items would cost $47.10. Our normal price for the set is $39.95 but you can get it now through March 17th for 20% off that price and pay only $31.95 + shipping.

This chemistry is absolutely fresh.........not leftovers from last season. These sets were assembled and packaged in January and February of this year and, properly stored, will easily last more than a year.

To order, simply click on http://www.tftestkits.net, then click on "TFTestkit refills" on the left and the refill set will appear on the first page. Do it now. Don't let March 17th slip by. We won't do this again this year.

As always, we are very appreciative of your business.

Dave and Meg Smith

PS – It is always aggravating to have just ordered an item a week or so before only to find out it is now on sale. If you have ordered this refill set any time after January 1st, 2012, please send Meg an email ([email protected]) and she will get a credit out to you.

Richard320 said:
I ordered a bunch of refills not long ago, and topped up again when I ordered a speedstir for a Christmas present.

So even though I got the email, I didn't take advantage. :cry:

Same here... exact same thing.

However, I'm thinking of buying a couple of kits as early Christmas presents. One of my Brother-in-laws just bought a house with a swamp. I've got another brother-in-law who does things the hard way (pool store advice).

thunderkyss said:
Richard320 said:
I ordered a bunch of refills not long ago, and topped up again when I ordered a speedstir for a Christmas present.

So even though I got the email, I didn't take advantage. :cry:

Same here... exact same thing.

However, I'm thinking of buying a couple of kits as early Christmas presents. One of my Brother-in-laws just bought a house with a swamp. I've got another brother-in-law who does things the hard way (pool store advice).

Hey! Maybe a couple of potential converts...always and exciting prospect. Maybe the Pool Store BIL will come around. We can always hope!

thadius65 said:
If I have a K-2006 kit, will this refill work for it? Sorry if dumb question (noob)
The chemistry is identical but (most of) the TF-100 refills are in larger sizes. If you want it to fit neatly in your K-2006 box, it may not physically work well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.