Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Yes, Just in time for spring and summer!

1. Back To Top    #1

Yes, Just in time for spring and summer!

Just got an email from TFTestkits.net this weekend.
    Just ordered mine....
    What a bargain! Thanks Dave and Meg!
    Chuck

Good morning!

TFTestkits is having our very first sale ever! Many, many hundreds of you have ordered our premier swimming pool test kit.....the TF-100.

By now, a lot of your chemistry may be gone or almost gone, a little too old to be reliable (2+ years?), or simply it may be time to start with brand new, fresh reagents for EVERY test in your kit and, essentially, get a brand new kit at a great price.

The TF-100 Complete Refill Set

Sold separately, these items would cost $47.10. Our normal price for the set is $39.95 but you can get it now through March 17th for 20% off that price and pay only $31.95 + shipping.

This chemistry is absolutely fresh.........not leftovers from last season. These sets were assembled and packaged in January and February of this year and, properly stored, will easily last more than a year.

To order, simply click on http://www.tftestkits.net, then click on "TFTestkit refills" on the left and the refill set will appear on the first page. Do it now. Don't let March 17th slip by. We won't do this again this year.

As always, we are very appreciative of your business.

Dave and Meg Smith

PS – It is always aggravating to have just ordered an item a week or so before only to find out it is now on sale. If you have ordered this refill set any time after January 1st, 2012, please send Meg an email (tftestkits@gmail.com) and she will get a credit out to you.

Swim n Play 21' round, expandable 72" liner, 6FT deep center, buried 14", 12,750 Gallons
    Waterway 1HP-2 speed with 22" Sand filter
    TF-100 test kit
    Thanks to TFP my pool is perfect all the time :party:
    I now suffer from Sparklypoolitis! :whoot:
    I am a Platinum contributor because I want everyone who comes here to Trouble Free Pool to have the same success that I enjoy with my pool and family.

2. Back To Top    #2

Didn't need everything (or maybe anything), but I figured I'd take advantage as well. Ordered mine today!!! Thanks.
    14.5K gal Plaster IGP, Intelliflo VS, EasyTouch 8, SWG, IntellipH, Clear and Clean 420 Cartridge Filter, Attached Spa, H400IDL2 NG Heater

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Yes, Just in time for spring and summer!

I ordered a bunch of refills not long ago, and topped up again when I ordered a speedstir for a Christmas present.

So even though I got the email, I didn't take advantage.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320
    I ordered a bunch of refills not long ago, and topped up again when I ordered a speedstir for a Christmas present.

Same here... exact same thing.

However, I'm thinking of buying a couple of kits as early Christmas presents. One of my Brother-in-laws just bought a house with a swamp. I've got another brother-in-law who does things the hard way (pool store advice).
    Custom Cloud shaped 19'x35' - Raised Spa 6' diameter
    Rainbow 320 Inline Chlorinator - Paramount Clear O3 Ozone Generator
    Hayward C4025 Cartridge Filter (Hayward CX880XRE) - Hayward Tristar 2 speed pump
    Hayward H400Fdn Heater, Hayward GVA-24 (valve actuators)

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by thunderkyss
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard320

Same here... exact same thing.

However, I'm thinking of buying a couple of kits as early Christmas presents. One of my Brother-in-laws just bought a house with a swamp. I've got another brother-in-law who does things the hard way (pool store advice).

Hey! Maybe a couple of potential converts...always and exciting prospect. Maybe the Pool Store BIL will come around. We can always hope!
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

6. Back To Top    #6

If I have a K-2006 kit, will this refill work for it? Sorry if dumb question (noob)

7. Back To Top    #7

The refill kits are Taylor reagents, so I would say yes, at such a bargain... just get it.
    By the way, you have until 5 pm today, this offer expires then.

Chuck
    Swim n Play 21' round, expandable 72" liner, 6FT deep center, buried 14", 12,750 Gallons
    Waterway 1HP-2 speed with 22" Sand filter
    TF-100 test kit
    Thanks to TFP my pool is perfect all the time :party:
    I now suffer from Sparklypoolitis! :whoot:
    I am a Platinum contributor because I want everyone who comes here to Trouble Free Pool to have the same success that I enjoy with my pool and family.

8. Back To Top    #8

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by thadius65
    If I have a K-2006 kit, will this refill work for it? Sorry if dumb question (noob)
    The chemistry is identical but (most of) the TF-100 refills are in larger sizes. If you want it to fit neatly in your K-2006 box, it may not physically work well.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School