EasyTouch experts...

Feb 7, 2012
Orlando, FL
I need some help... I'm in the process of bringing back automation to my otherwise manual setup... I've had the EasyTouch 4 system, but the actuators were all bad. The two on the intake/returns were removed and the one for solar only worked if you used the little switch.

I bought two new actuators and was trying just to control the cleaner/skimmer vs main drain valve and solar, instead of intake/return. I plugged the solar one in and when I press the solar button it rotates 180º and when I press it again, it rotates back... I think I can figure out the automation for that...

My problem is, I plugged the other actuator into the valve B slot and was going to set it up so it's automated, but ran into a brick wall. According to the manual, I should be able to do this under the Feature Circuits menu... Menu > F. Circuits

However, I've been through what I believe to be EVERY menu option and cannot find F. Circuits anywhere... I'm guessing I have an old board revision or something. Without screwing around trying to download software, etc, etc... is there any way I can program my automation to work in the manner that I want it?

Also, I guess I should mention, I just installed a new 2-speed pump as well... still ironing out the automation for that as well.

Thanks in advance!

Easy touches with older firmware will not have feature circuits.

You need to find the valve settings and then assign the valve (a, or b) to one of the unused aux circuits.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.