Bow and Arrow Went Through Pool - Help

Whereabout on the wall did it pierce the wall? Up high or low? If high, you may want to wait until the pool is open and then from inside the pool, push out the hole and eliminate any jagged edge pushing up against the liner. Patch the liner from the inside and then use an epoxy to patch the pool wall from the outside. Structurally it should be fine.

Sorry to hear the bad news...surprised my boy has shot a hole through ours yet :scratch:

Drain it down, patch the liner, push the sharper parts of the wall out, or trim them, then patch with some scrap plastic (leftover bleach jug cut out?) and patch the liner with a large liner patch.

Wont be pretty but it will hold just fine.

actuallty since arrows are small diameter relatively.... (hears wheels creaking in head) I used to work at a tire shop when I was a teenager and one of these just might work perfect while protecting the liner from any sharp edges just pull through and snip, maybe put a little silicone behind the head. You would still need to patch your liner but one of these will last a long time. You may be able to buy one from your local tire repair joint. Its called a patch plug and comes in diameters of up to 1/2 inch.

200912121161174972.jpg

We are going to drain the pool down and patch the liner. Repair the wall best we can. I really like your idea Bones, we will check will our tire shop. No this won't be pretty but it is cheaper than replacing the panel.

You should have seen the water pouring/shooting out of the hole, OMG. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. You know how hard you try to keep your pool perfect, crystal clear and baby that little pool. ARGGGG!!!!

You guys are great!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.