Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need Equipment Pad Idea

1. Back To Top    #1

Need Equipment Pad Idea

Ok guys and gals. I need ideas quick! We have our equipment pad poured 4x8. I am looking for a nice way of mounting the EasyTouch and any other assorted breakers, etc. One idea is pouring or blocking up a wall on side or rear of pad.

Any other ideas? Hope to be doing this in the next couple of days.
    18x36 Vinyl IG ~27,000 gal, Intelliflo VF Pump, 300# Sand Filter, Polaris 280 w/Pentair Booster Pump, Pentair EasyTouch w/ IC40 SWCG
    TF100 Test Kit
    SpeedStir

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need Equipment Pad Idea

As you can see from my post here: viewtopic.php?p=333115#p333115
    I apparently have a little more time to decide now

Sent From My Inspire 4G Using Tapatalk
    18x36 Vinyl IG ~27,000 gal, Intelliflo VF Pump, 300# Sand Filter, Polaris 280 w/Pentair Booster Pump, Pentair EasyTouch w/ IC40 SWCG
    TF100 Test Kit
    SpeedStir

3. Back To Top    #3

You could have them drop a couple of 1 1/2" diameter galvanized steel posts into post holes dug below where they will pour the slab. Or you could have the poles dropped in holes beside the pad. As long as the poles are relatively straight, you could then mount the Easytouch panel onto the pipes. What else needs to be mounted?
    38K in ground pool with attached spa. Current equipment: Easytouch 8 (521150) with IC-60 SWCG with web control by Autelis, 1x Pentair IntelliFlo 011018 pump (for filter), 1x Pentair 2HP WhisperFlo pump (for waterfall), 2X Pentair IntelliBrite 5G 12V lights, Pentair MiniMax400 NG Heater, Pentair SMBW2060 DE filter. Zodiac Barracuda MX8 cleaner on dedicated cleaner line. Lighting/home automation controlled by Insteon/ISY-99i.

4. Back To Top    #4

Need Equipment Pad Idea

Does the easytouch need to be covered by a roof of some sort?
    Under construction DIY 20x40 vinyl liner steel wall pool, Pentair 2hp wisperflo, Pentair tr100 sand filter, Pentair Minimax 400k heater, diving board, 8 foot sit n step, xtream waterslide, 1700 concrete deck, one amazing wife, 4 children and two German shepherds.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by rhumbaclave
    Does the easytouch need to be covered by a roof of some sort?
    Not really. Mines out on the side of the house. Rain, snow, ice. I've had no issue in 4 years.
    14,000 gallon IG, Vinyl. Hayward 3/4 hp superpump, Penatair IC40 SWCG, Pentair automation, Hayward sand filter, Aqua Comfort heat pump, Hayward 400k Lo-Nox LP heater.

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks for the suggestions

Sent From My Inspire 4G Using Tapatalk
    TF100 Test Kit
    SpeedStir