Goldline Auqu Rite system Version number

It’s not recommended to use an older board to replace a newer board. Older boards usually require a different wiring configuration and aren’t compatible with newer salt cells. Using firmware higher than your existing board is your best bet for an updated system, with the most recent upgrade being Aqua Rite 1.58 firmware.

blakej said:
It’s not recommended to use an older board to replace a newer board. Older boards usually require a different wiring configuration and aren’t compatible with newer salt cells. Using firmware higher than your existing board is your best bet for an updated system, with the most recent upgrade being Aqua Rite 1.58 firmware.

So the firmware is in an eprom chip or hard coded in a chip?
Can a dealer upgrade firmware?

For the Aqua Rite, Hayward won't be able to tell you whether the firmware's EPROM or hard coded, either because they consider it sensitive info, or their reps just won't know.

My understanding is that a dealer can't upgrade firmware. Sorry, Iggy...

iggy said:

You may want to give the guys at saltsolutions.com a call. I just had them upgrade /flash my board from v1.40 up to v1.55. I now have a t15 cell in place of a worn out t5 cell. I'm planning on doing a write up once the system has been running for a while longer.

austinnichols101 said:
iggy said:

You may want to give the guys at saltsolutions.com a call. I just had them upgrade /flash my board from v1.40 up to v1.55. I now have a t15 cell in place of a worn out t5 cell. I'm planning on doing a write up once the system has been running for a while longer.
I wonder what is the difference between 1.40 and 1.55????? I have 1.40 and it came with a t15 cell. It was installed about 2.5 years ago.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.