$46,000
    No SPA
    No Heater
    17 x 40
    6ft - 3.5 feet
    556 sq ft water
    109' perimiter
    Color Quartz Plaster
    631 sq ft decking (hand-seeded aggregate)
    77 feet of stone wall, 18" high Oklahoma flag (cafe)
    Oklahoma flag (cafe) stone coping
    44 sq ft of flag stone
    Pentair Intelliflow 3050 vs+svrs
    60 sq ft. Pentair DE Filter
    Nature 2 Fusion with chlrinator
    Polaris 280 with .75hp booster pump
    2 LED lights
    22,000 Gallon, IG, 608 sq feet, 114 feet perimeter, Tahoe Blue Pebblesheen Plaster, Jandy 60 Sqft DE filter, Intelliflo SVRS pump, Jandy PDA4, 2 Jandy LED Pool Lights, Letro Autofill, Polaris 280 with booster pump, Rainbow 320 Chlorinator, Nature 2 in-line, 3 ft sheer decent, bubbler on tanning shelf, 472 sq feet seeded aggregate deck, Oklahoma Flag stone coping

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool bid from Foley Pools Frisco, Texas - 46K

That doesn't sound bad for what you list.
    The first thing you need to do is ditch the Nature┬▓ and go with an swcg or liquid feeder.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/╝hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

thank you.. So go with salt water .. what is a liquid feeder?
    22,000 Gallon, IG, 608 sq feet, 114 feet perimeter, Tahoe Blue Pebblesheen Plaster, Jandy 60 Sqft DE filter, Intelliflo SVRS pump, Jandy PDA4, 2 Jandy LED Pool Lights, Letro Autofill, Polaris 280 with booster pump, Rainbow 320 Chlorinator, Nature 2 in-line, 3 ft sheer decent, bubbler on tanning shelf, 472 sq feet seeded aggregate deck, Oklahoma Flag stone coping

4. Back To Top    #4

It's a system where liquid chlorine is injected into the pool to maintain the FC level. Usually a tank and pump system.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/╝hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Did you get other quotes yet? If not, I suggest you get 2 or 3 others. I just went through this process as well. I'm actually finishing up my build this week.
    33'x21' In-ground (23,000 gal) - 8' spa raised 18" with 8 jets | Filtration Jandy DE 60 | Sanitation Aquapure 1400 SWG | Pumps Intelliflo VS+SVRS 3.0HP & Jandy 1.5HP stealth water feature pump | Heating Jandy LRZ400 | Lighting Jandy LED Spa (1)/Pool (2) | Coping Tennessee Crab Orchard & Moss Rock | Finish pebble sheen type (riversand) Tahoe Blue

6. Back To Top    #6

Yes.. Should have anothe quote by end of this week.. I will get 2 more.. Riverbend Sandler.. And probably Hauk..

7. Back To Top    #7

Send me a PM if you have any specific questions about those builders. I actually got bids from them all as well. I ended up chosing Riverbend.
    33'x21' In-ground (23,000 gal) - 8' spa raised 18" with 8 jets | Filtration Jandy DE 60 | Sanitation Aquapure 1400 SWG | Pumps Intelliflo VS+SVRS 3.0HP & Jandy 1.5HP stealth water feature pump | Heating Jandy LRZ400 | Lighting Jandy LED Spa (1)/Pool (2) | Coping Tennessee Crab Orchard & Moss Rock | Finish pebble sheen type (riversand) Tahoe Blue

8. Back To Top    #8

River bend Sandler built our pool in 2002. Cost was $46K, the decking lifted, the pool is unlevel. I had them come out and they gave me a bid of $30K to fix it after 5 years of use. I would stay away from them.

9. Back To Top    #9

your specs are almost identical to ours except our perimeter is slightly smaller 99', and our pool was 18x36. last summer we paid $33k for our pool but we're in the houston area. i would dump the nature 2 fusion.

10. Back To Top    #10

A buddy in the business says talk to Tom at Pool Environments.
    Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II TR-100 Sand Filter, CircuPool RG 60 Plus SWG, TF-100 test kit
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!

11. Back To Top    #11

You could save half a grand by dropping that svrs pump and going with the vf model. 2 lights is a good idea for LED. I wish I had put two in.

The svrs is unnecessary if you have multiple drains and vgb compliant covers.
    (DIY):16K Gal 20X30 rectangular IG Gunite, w/spa, CCP 520 filter,2 Pentair VS pumps, 400KBTU Pentair gas heater, Heat Pump for cooling, **update5.25.2013** added an intellichem with acid pump that will control existing SWG. My Build Thread Here

12. Back To Top    #12

Quote Originally Posted by Lershac
    You could save half a grand by dropping that svrs pump and going with the vf model. 2 lights is a good idea for LED. I wish I had put two in.

The svrs is unnecessary if you have multiple drains and vgb compliant covers.

According to the PB.. Frisco, TX is one of the few city's that require the SVRS pump for safety reason.?? PB also was not too big on the LED lights since they are not as bright. Said the LED's go better with the lighter plaster colors bottoms.. Said the regualar lights are much brigher and more powerfull..