So I just bought a softtub. I have been reading the manual and they suggest only using their chemicals and not using any shock type treatments. It seems the vinyl is sensitive to certain chemicals. So whats the difference from their spa chlorine and ph decreaser compared to what I would find at a spa store? I plan to use the Dichlor/bleach method from nitros guide. Do I avoid using mps and do my weekly shocks with bleach after the cya is up? The only other info I can find is to try and not let stuff sit on the bottom and make sure it dissolves.
edit: so I came across this
http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index ... opic=18070
The FC is usually around 6 ppm when we get in because we like to stay a while. Sometimes I go up to 10 ppm as we often miss a few days and then its ready to go when we want to use it. Can having that amount of chlorine damage my liner? Also if I ever have to super shock should I use dichlor instead to protect the liner?