Quick question!!!! (coping clips)

Dec 16, 2011
I'm pouring cement tomorrow!!! The coping clips that are with the bullnose coping doesn't really snap in to well... Sometimes the just pop off without touching them... Should I figure out how to secure them on before pouring cement? Like maybe add a small screw to them?? Or do you put the coping clips on after the cement??

It went great!! Thanks for the info.... It was a little late though... Lol... I just pressed them on as good as I could and was really careful when pouring... Now my pretty clear water is all brown... Lol... Once I get it clear I'll post some pictures!

WhoDat? said:
It went great!! Thanks for the info.... It was a little late though... Lol... I just pressed them on as good as I could and was really careful when pouring... Now my pretty clear water is all brown... Lol... Once I get it clear I'll post some pictures!

You keep sayin you're gonna post pics. Why wait until it's clear? Show us pics of the build. That's what people really want to see.

Time to give back a little :whip:

44bf525f-6f7a-4d64.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.