Aftermarket DE Grid Manifold

walker3733

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 8, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I have been running into problems with my DE filter returning DE back into the pool. After first I thought it was the filter grids but, after complete replacement of these I was still having the same problem. Upon further inspection I found a large crack on top of my manifold right next to the internal air bleed assembly, which has also deteriorated. So long story short, I have purchased an after market manifold with the internal air bleed assembly built into it. I was wondering if anybody had any opinion about these, are they just as good or have I made a mistake? I have a Pentair FNS Plus 60 DE Filter.

Thanks,

Justin Walker

To the poolman. It appears the manufacturer is Custom Molded Products but, I was unable to access their website.

To patrick3229. Thanks for that link, gives me some reassurance.

On a side note do either of you feel that the filter template is a necessary component for operation? It is manufacturer number 98725800

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.