Buying Bleach in bulk

Normally, I'll buy it in 3 jug boxes from Sams/Costco, it lasts me a little more than a week in the summer. Also, it does save me some money over Walmart or the other local stores.

Also, to save trips from the store, you can shop around for higher concentrations of liquid chlorine. I know some folks here have stated that they can get 12% liquid chlorine from their pool store cheaper than bleach elsewhere. You'll use less (by volume) and have to carry fewer jugs.

Lastly, I do know that some commercial places buy liquid chlorine by the barrel and use it with a feeder. I've never needed that much, especially considering liquid chlorine (and bleach) doesn't have a really long shelf-life in the summer (As I understand it, over time heat will reduce its potency) Hopefully one of industry or more knowledgeable folks will reply soon and give you a better answer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.