Pool Installers S. Central PA????

Have you considered Valley Pools in Palmyra? I am in Lancaster and looking for an in-ground pool. I have not contacted Valley Pools as I am first considering a PB closer to me, but I might end up calling them for a quote. If you have contacted them, any thoughts you could share?

Haven't contacted Valley Pools,near Campbelltown. Did contact Crystal Pools. Their #'s were really far off from where I wanted to be. Found Accent Pools, they gave me a quote, #'s were good. Just waiting for the paperwork to arrive so i can lock in.
I hear Universal Pools in Lebanon, PA--inground sales & installs-good work-hard to beat prices. Look them up.

I will look them up - thank you for the feedback. I thought Crystal was a bit higher than i wanted to be as well and I wasn't too crazy about the salesman or his sales techniques. I know of someone who was able to negotiate a pretty good deal for themselves with them, though. Second PB I spoke with though I liked a lot, hopefully his numbers will be within what my thinking is.

There is a Anthony Sylvan dealer in Lancaster area (1 block from the airport. I used A&S here in the Exton, PA area to build my 30,000 gal inground concrete pool and swear by them. My pool, now 6 years old has had very few problems and all of the mechanical stuff, pool plaster and tile still looks new.

donaldm823 said:
There is a Anthony Sylvan dealer in Lancaster area (1 block from the airport. I used A&S here in the Exton, PA area to build my 30,000 gal inground concrete pool and swear by them. My pool, now 6 years old has had very few problems and all of the mechanical stuff, pool plaster and tile still looks new.

I actually live very close to the A&S in Lancaster, but the only reason I didn't contact them is because they don't do vinyl (which is what I am budgeting for). Thanks for the feedback about them though, as I've heard mixed reviews. We only plan on being in this house another 5-10 years, but the next (and final) home will have a gunite pool (and a larger yard to accommodate the pool I really want!)

Stilly said:
donaldm823 said:

I actually live very close to the A&S in Lancaster, but the only reason I didn't contact them is because they don't do vinyl (which is what I am budgeting for). Thanks for the feedback about them though, as I've heard mixed reviews. We only plan on being in this house another 5-10 years, but the next (and final) home will have a gunite pool (and a larger yard to accommodate the pool I really want!)

You may want to contact A&S anyway. Quotes are free. When we built our pool, A&S was cheaper than the liner quotes we received.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.