New build in Georgia

Dec 20, 2011
LaGrange, GA
After wanting a pool for years, my wife finally convinced me to "just do it". I thought I'd share some pictures of our process.

Cheers,
Keith

Attachments

• IMG_1349.JPG
    IMG_1349.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,151
  • IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 1,146
  • IMG_1365.JPG
    IMG_1365.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 1,144
I know the feeling. Wanted a pool my whole life and finally got a real inground installed in Jan 2011. You're going to love it! We had the best summer ever with the kids this past year. Looking forward to pool season again this year and it's right around the corner. The last freeze for our area is typically around March 1st, so after that it will be time for the solar cover and solar heater to bring the temp back up again. Our inground is actually less work to maintain than the Wal-Mart Intex pool we had used the previous few years and the inground is loads more fun for us. (nothing against the intex pools, they were a great stand in for what we really wanted all along) Hope your experience is as good as ours has been. All the best!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.