Goldline display 9900

Hi Nicko, welcome to TFP!
So, it went from reading normal levels and generating to reading 9900 and not generating over a short time? If the cell is 6 years old, it is likely getting pretty senile and might need replacing.

Thanks for the quick reply. I replaced the cell last summer and im still using the original controller box. Yes I started to see a change of color in the water one day and checked the box, and it reads 9900. I tested my water and had zero chlorine in it. I have a power light, but nothing else. I can scroll through the menu on the digital display.

OK, first thing is to fix the water chemistry, because algae growing can screw up a lot of things. It would be time well spent to take a read through pool school (button in the upper right corner of the page), especially the article called "how to shock your pool"

I have the exact same problem. Hayward salt generator reading 9900. The power light is the only light that is on and I am not producing chlorine. Would love to know if and how you solved your problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.