Aqualogic AQL-P-4 Odd panel readings- Help

Nov 29, 2011
Magnolia Texas
My Goldline Aqualogic AQL-P-4 has been shutting down recently when the chlorinator tries to turn on. I just took some readings and need help in pinning down the issue. On the pump relay the low voltage side that connects from the relay to the logic board is reading 48.5 volts which is double what it should be. Between the main transformer and the logic board I measured at the two orange wire where they connect into the logic board. The voltage was .2-.3 volts. Correct voltage should be 20-24 volts. finally, there is a red and black wire between the main transformer and logic board. They again read 48.5 volts. The range should have been 18-33 volts.

Is my transformer bad, my logic board or both? I need to do something quickly as I will need to start using my salt water chlorniator again here in the next month or so when it warms up. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.