Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Does anyone have experience with All About Pools?

1. Back To Top    #1

West Tennessee

Does anyone have experience with All About Pools?

My spouse found this company online. They have a local franchise here, but none of the franchises seem to be BBB accredited which makes me nervous. I've never heard of them and would like some input.

2. Back To Top    #2

Flower Mound, TX

Re: Does anyone have experience with All About Pools?

No personal experience with the company here. Hopefully, someone else will be able to give you some feedback. I wouldn't put much into their not being a member of the BBB though. Just because a business doesn't pay dues to a business that is in business of collecting dues doesn't necessarily mean that they are to be avoided. Is there anyone locally that you know who uses them?
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

3. Back To Top    #3
    SouthWest Alabama

I'd go to the local store and ask for references. As 257 said, don't put much weight into the fact they don't pay dues to the BBB.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

South Central NJ

BBB is a joke. IF you are a dues paying member and a dispute occurs and goes to their mediation, BBB takes the dues payer's side every time. Its why I won't do it. To me, the BBB is an unethical outfit.
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.